Standard Service Bodies
High quality service body designed and tested with durability and longevity in mind!
Omaha Standard PALFINGER Service Bodies reflect more than 90 years of exceptional truck body building. This know-how combined iwth superior materials, advanced esign and manufacturing processes and an epoxy electrocoat primer result in the best service bodies on the road today. And that's why we offer the longest limited warranty in the business -- six years on door hinges, door latches, trays, rust through and three years on all other body components.
By reinforcing the rear cabinet, our standard Service Body designs can be adapted to handle crane applications up to 5,000 lbs. with Class 3-5 chassis. Built with all A-60 galvanneal steel and e-coated for suprior rust protection.
The complete Service Body range includes:
- 80 Series - designed for full size and Ford and Chevrolet single wheel trucks.
- 96 Series - designed for a single or dual wheel chassis with 56" CA.
- 108 Series - designed for a single or dual wheel chassis with 60" CA.
- 132 Series - designed for a dual wheel chassis with 84" CA.
- Full-length rust resistant stainless steel door hinges. Internal bolt on attachment gives optimum security and ease of replacement vs. competitor’s riveted/welded on door hinges. Heavier 1⁄4” diameter stainless steel hinge pin vs. competitor’s 1⁄8” diameter pin 100% larger.
- Bonding compartment door panels together with structural automotive epoxy adhesive results in the strongest, most rigid doors of any service body on the market. No welds mean less chance of rusting.
- Adjustable bolted on large diameter striker pins combined with automotive rotary door latches provide positive door closure.
- Exclusive vertical “legs” of intermediate cross members rest on truck frame to provide maximum body support in critical wheel well area.
- Strongest understructure of any service body 7ga. full-width formed channel cross members vs. competitor’s 11ga. cross members 50% thicker material. Front cross member reinforced with 7ga. plates at body mounting points. Cross members are bolted to side compartments to give maximum support. Entire body underside has automotive type undercoating.
- Standard stainless steel paddle latches .
- Blind bolt stud mounting vs. competitors’ riveted on metal latches results in greater security and ease of replacement. Optional stylized automotive rotary paddle latches match truck door handles and are available for a slight upcharge.
- Full perimeter weatherproof automotive bulb type neoprene door seals. Double spring door retainers on full-sized vertical doors to hold doors in positive open or closed position.
- Entire body exterior made from 14-ga A-60 two sided galvannealed zinc coated steel.
- Interior light guards provide light protection and routing for wire harness. Light guards are bracket mounted and easily removable for light maintenance. Competitors’ light guards are welded to body making it difficult to install/service the lights.
- Omaha Standard PALFINGER service bodies receive complete electrocoat prime paint coverage. Because they are e-coated before the doors are installed (unlike the competitors’ bodies) Omaha service bodies get total paint coverage, including behind the door hinges. This means superior rust protection in a critical areas.
- Stainless steel “T” handle latches 1 PT or 3PT
- Raised compartments
- Low sliding roofs
- High Roofs
- Master lock options
- Crane reinforcement
- Access steps
- Welder deck
- Top open compartments
- Cargo Tie downs
Request a Quote
Click the button below and fill out the form and we will get in touch with you with more product information and a quote.
Count on our Automotive and Diesel repair technicians to keep you car, truck, bus, SUV, or van (really anything that moves down the road) on the road longer and safer. Advanced Fleet Services "Keeps you Rollin." From your Smallest Car to your Largest truck We Service Them All!
-Thank you for visiting Advanced Fleet Services of ND, INC in Bismarck, ND. Count on our automotive repair technicians to keep your car, truck, suv, or van on the roads longer and safer.