High quality line body designed with durability and longevity in mind!
All Omaha Standard PALFINGER Line bodies are constructed of 12 and 14 guage A60 galvaneealed steel and are processed through our 12 stage e-coat system for added quality, protection and durability. These bodies offer all of the storage space expected in a line body.
PALFINGER Line Bodies have standard features such as stainless steel double rotary paddle latches, one piece stainless teel hinge system bolted to the inside of the compartment for security, double acting door strut system, automotive bulb type door seals and rubber fenderettes for wider tire applications.
Our Line Bodies offer the quality, durabily and strength to get the job done.
The complete Line Body range includes:
- 108 Series - 108" body length
- 120 Series - 120" body length
- 126 Bobtail Series - 126" body length
- 132 Series - 132" body length
- 144 Bobtail Series - 144" body length
- 150 Series - 150" body length
- 156 Series - 156" body length
- 168 Series - 168" body length
- Full-length rust resistant stainless steel door hinges. Internal bolt on attachment gives optimum security and ease of replacement vs. competitor’s riveted/welded on door hinges. Heavier 1/4” diameter stainless steel hinge pin vs. competitor’s 1⁄8” diameter pin 100% larger.
- Bonding compartment door panels together with structural automotive epoxy adhesive results in the strongest, most rigid doors of any service body on the market. No welds mean less chance of rusting.
- Entire body exterior made from 12-ga and 14-ga A-60 two sided galvannealed zinc coated steel.
- Floor is 3/16” safety treadplate steel, 58-1/2” wide with 8” wheel boxes and 5” structural steel crossmembers. Entire body underside has automotive type undercoating.
- Standard stainless steel paddle latches or stainless steel “T” handle latches. Blind bolt stud mounting vs. competitors’ riveted on metal latches results in greater security and ease of replacement. Optional stylized automotive rotary paddle latches match truck door handles and are available for a slight upcharge.
- Full perimeter weatherproof automotive bulb type neoprene door seals. Double spring door retainers on full-sized vertical doors to hold doors in positive open or closed position.
- Adjustable bolted on large diameter stainless steel striker pins combined with automotive rotary door latches provide positive door closure.
- Interior light guards provide light protection and routing for wire harness. Light guards are bracket mounted and easily removable for light maintenance. Competitors’ light guards are welded to body making it difficult to install/service the lights
- Omaha Standard PALFINGER line bodies receive complete electrocoat prime paint coverage. Because they are e-coated before the doors are installed (unlike the competitors’ bodies) Omaha service bodies get total paint coverage, including behind the door hinges. This means superior rust protection in critical areas.
- Stainless steel “T” handle latches 1 PT or 3PT
- Raised compartments
- Low sliding roofs
- High Roofs
- Master lock options
- Crane reinforcement
- Access steps
- Welder deck
- Top open compartments
- Cargo Tie downs
Count on our Automotive and Diesel repair technicians to keep you car, truck, bus, SUV, or van (really anything that moves down the road) on the road longer and safer. Advanced Fleet Services "Keeps you Rollin." From your Smallest Car to your Largest truck We Service Them All!
-Thank you for visiting Advanced Fleet Services of ND, INC in Bismarck, ND. Count on our automotive repair technicians to keep your car, truck, suv, or van on the roads longer and safer.