Pal Pro 43
THE NEW STANDARD IN SUPERIOR CRANE BODIES
PRODUCT GROUP: UP TO 43,000 FT LBS
When the perfect blending of weight, storage space, strength and durability are what you are looking for then the PAL Pro Series of Crane Bodies are what you need. The PAL Pro 43 will handle any crane rated for a load moment of 43,000 ft/lbs., with a max loading moment of 50,000 ft/lbs. Available in many standard 9' and 11' configurations, it is designed with a hybrid torsion box and ladder frame understructure utilitizing the hightest quality 10ga A60 galvanenneal and structural steel cross members for superior strength.
The frame, bumper, outrigger tubes and crane box are all integrated to deliver the force of the crane load to the outriggers, leaving the body untouched by the load forces. The body is made from 12ga A60 galvanneal, with treadplate topes and load space. Eight 6,000 lb. tie downs in the floor of the body, a 5/16" top plate on the bumper, 2" hitch receiver and 3 point latching doors are all standard.
The doors are a two piece top hat design held together with automotive adhesive to eliminate welds, and utilize 316 marine grade stanless steel hinges. All this, plus a 12 step e-coat dip process for the primer and 6 year warranty on the body and hardware -- and you have the new standard in superior crane bodies.
|Mechanic Truck||PAL Pro|
|Linear adjustable front mounts||std|
|Full length stainless steel hinges||std|
|Door construction with structural adhesive||std|
|Compression 3 Point T handle latches||std|
|12ga A60 2 sided galvanealed zinc coated steel||std|
|Rubber mounted LED lights||std|
- Crane Compartment: Reinforced 3/4” top plate and 1/4” side plates. Hose reel mounting shelf and access. Standard door activated LED lighting.
- Door design: Double panel doors with internal C-channel stiffeners, bonded with structural adhesive.
- Work bench tailshelf: Work surface depth of 21”, with 5/16” smooth steel top-plate. Full width through compartment, with 2" hitch receiver tube.
- Hinges: Stainless-steel hinge with concealed leaves and full length rod type 7/16” diameter pin. E-coated prior to door installation.
- Latches: Folding T compression latch, with internal ring plate installation. Three point standard with 3/8” rods.
- Tailgate design: Double panel 14” high slam tailgate with single hand latch and hidden hinge stop to 90 degrees.
- Boom support: Optional fixed or adjustable non marring boom support E coated black.
- Drawer assemblies: Numerous configurations with 3”, 5”, and 7” high drawer sizes.
- Outriggers: Standard power down stabilizer legs, with optional power or manual extend configurations.
- Shelf and divider features: Formed and hemmed galvanized steel construction. Adjustable height shelves in divided and non-divided styles.
Count on our Automotive and Diesel repair technicians to keep you car, truck, bus, SUV, or van (really anything that moves down the road) on the road longer and safer. Advanced Fleet Services "Keeps you Rollin." From your Smallest Car to your Largest truck We Service Them All!
-Thank you for visiting Advanced Fleet Services of ND, INC in Bismarck, ND. Count on our automotive repair technicians to keep your car, truck, suv, or van on the roads longer and safer.