Pal Pro 20
CRANE BODY - 20,000 ft.lbs.
PRODUCT GROUP: UP TO 20,000 LBS
The PAL Pro 20 is our newest light-weight mechanics body in 9' and 11' standard configurations built to accomodate service cranes up to 20,000 ft.lbs. of lifting capacity. Designed with two-piece doors bonded with automotive adhesive instead of welding, full length channel drip rails, reinforced raised compartments and compartment tops, 316 marine grade stainless stell hinges, and a 3 point latching on all doors for added security. All these features, and more, come standard on the PAL Pro 20 package.
Rely on the right equipment for the job with a factory designed, built and tested mechanics body.
- 9’ and 11’ standard configurations
- 40" standard compartment heights with raised compartment options
- Compartment tops are reinforced to prevent fatigue and cracking
- Palfinger engineered internal gussets prevents body cracking
- Double panel doors with internal C-channel stiffeners, adhered with structural adhesive
- Treadplate cargo floor, load space walls and compartment tops
- Linear adjustable front mounts
- Full length channel drip rails
- Full length stainless steel hinges
- 316 marine grade stainless steel hinges
- Non-marring boom rest
- A-60 galvanealed zinc coated steel
- E-coat primer
- Bumper or workbench: 8" step or 12" or 20" workbench with ¼” top plate
- Threaded weldment options for boom rest, welders, compressors etc
- Headache rack
- Fixed or adjustable non-marrying boom support (E-coated)
- Aluminum divider trays and/or roll out drawers
- Outrigger packages to fit your choice of Palfinger crane
Count on our Automotive and Diesel repair technicians to keep you car, truck, bus, SUV, or van (really anything that moves down the road) on the road longer and safer. Advanced Fleet Services "Keeps you Rollin." From your Smallest Car to your Largest truck We Service Them All!
-Thank you for visiting Advanced Fleet Services of ND, INC in Bismarck, ND. Count on our automotive repair technicians to keep your car, truck, suv, or van on the roads longer and safer.