All-purpose steel truck bodies
Omaha Standard Palfinger has engineered and built the toughest all-purpose body on the market. The “Badger” is ideal for gooseneck hauling and rugged enough to withstand heavy day-in and day-out use. These attractive bodies offer you the best value available today for light and medium duty work trucks. The attractive all aluminum “Badger” bodies are lightweight yet rugged enough to withstand your demanding day-in and day-out use. Designed for 1⁄2, 3⁄4 or 1-ton chassis, rust-proof construction, minimal maintenance, increased fuel mileage, ideal for gooseneck hauling.
- 3-yr./36,000 mile limited warranty.
- Steel :1/8” thick treadplate steel floor and full depth reinforced rear apron with tree-light cluster and corner lights.
- Steel: 4” structural channel long members (6” optional).
- Steel: 4-3⁄16” 12-gauge high strength steel channel cross members.
- Heavy-duty 1⁄4” x 2” banding rail to secure cargo
- FMVSS compliant clearance lights and reflectors. Wiring in loom harness.
- Heavy-duty rectangular contoured tube single sheet bulkhead is welded to platform. Stylish laser profiled window is standard.
- Center high mounted stop light (CHMSL).
- Stake pockets accommodate 2 x 4 lumber.
- Painted with a high gloss black acrylic electrocoat topcoat over a zinc phosphate precoat for maximum durability and rust resistance.
- Cargo lights
- Pop up goosneck hitch
- Trap door for gooseneck
- Chamfered rear corners
- Cargo sides
- LED lighting
Request a Quote
Click the button below and fill out the form and we will get in touch with you with more product information and a quote.
Count on our Automotive and Diesel repair technicians to keep you car, truck, bus, SUV, or van (really anything that moves down the road) on the road longer and safer. Advanced Fleet Services "Keeps you Rollin." From your Smallest Car to your Largest truck We Service Them All!
-Thank you for visiting Advanced Fleet Services of ND, INC in Bismarck, ND. Count on our automotive repair technicians to keep your car, truck, suv, or van on the roads longer and safer.