Toyota 3MZ-FE (3.3L DOHC Engine)
JASPER Offers Remanufactured Toyota 3MZ-FE (3.3L DOHC Engine)
Jasper Engines & Transmissions, the nation’s leader in remanufactured products, announces the availability of its remanufactured Toyota 3MZ-FE 3.3L engine. This DOHC V6 engine is available on exchange for the following 2004-2010 vehicles:
• Toyota Camry, Avalon, Solara, Sienna, Highlander
• Lexus ES330, RX330
This remanufactured JASPER engine offers several advantages:
• JASPER-designed pistons are engineered with larger oil return holes that assist with oil drain back and prevent oil rings from sticking.
• Pistons include a graphite coating to help prevent dry startup and piston scuffing
• Valve covers are supplied and a NEW PCV valve is installed to allow proper ventilation
• UPDATED ring pack with plasma moly rings provides higher durability to help reduce cylinder wear and provides three times more oil drain back for better oil control
• 100% installation of NEW nitrided engine valves that are more heat resistant and reduce the chance of valve guide wear
• Multi-layer steel (MLS) head gaskets are installed to reduce head gasket failure
• 100% new head bolts ensure an even clamp load
• 100% installation of NEW water pump
• 100% tested camshaft actuators to verify proper performance
• Live-Run Testing provides peace of mind and assures reliability
The JASPER Engine & Transmission remanufactured Toyota 3MZ-FE engine is covered by JASPER’s 3-Year/100,000 mile nationwide transferable parts and labor warranty. Talk to our team of automotive and truck technicians about getting you back on the road faster and safer with JASPER Engines & Transmissions products.
Count on our Automotive and Diesel repair technicians to keep you car, truck, bus, SUV, or van (really anything that moves down the road) on the road longer and safer. Advanced Fleet Services "Keeps you Rollin." From your Smallest Car to your Largest truck We Service Them All!
-Thank you for visiting Advanced Fleet Services of ND, INC in Bismarck, ND. Count on our automotive repair technicians to keep your car, truck, suv, or van on the roads longer and safer.