Emergency Vehicle Bumpers
Makes and Models
We accept nearly all makes and models.
Features and Construction
- Made in the USA
- Easy Installation: No drilling required
- Standard Bumper: Two post i-beam, upright construction
- Forman Bumper: Two post, boxed upright construction
- 1/4" Marine-Grade Aluminum: Flexible, has memory, wants to return to formed shape
- Piping: Schedule 40 1.5" and 2", which is 6x the strength of tubing; piping blowout: 1800 PSI, tubing blowout 300 PSI
- Fully Welded Boxed Mounting System: Extends to right and left ears ensuring the strongest mount
- OEM Tow Hooks: Accommodated, along with any turbo cooling ducting
- Light Weight: Aluminum fabricated grill guard weighs only 100 to 125 pounds
Customize your emergency truck bumper with brands, logos, cut outs and much more.
- Finish: #8 polished mirror, black powder coat, brushed, or raw (no finish)
- Company logo
- Fog lights, running lights, or just holes
- Clearance light holes or oval light holes
- Light tabs
- Winch receiver tubes
- Expanded protection for center grill
- Custom pipes
- Headlight straps
- Trip bar
- Two-post design
Count on our Automotive and Diesel repair technicians to keep you car, truck, bus, SUV, or van (really anything that moves down the road) on the road longer and safer. Advanced Fleet Services "Keeps you Rollin." From your Smallest Car to your Largest truck We Service Them All!
-Thank you for visiting Advanced Fleet Services of ND, INC in Bismarck, ND. Count on our automotive repair technicians to keep your car, truck, suv, or van on the roads longer and safer.