Full-Service Oil Change
Our oil change inspections are done by experienced technicians with up to 15 years’ experience, not by a technician with no schooling or experience like other facilities. We take care of your car, because you care about your car.
We recommend an oil change every 3,000 miles or 3 months for most vehicles. We will pickup your vehicle from you where you are and bring it back to you! No waiting at the shop anymore.
Get Your Oil Changed
We offer four convenient ways to get your oil changed, whichever is easiest for you:
- We’ll pick up and drop off your car. You don’t leave what you’re doing. Call/text us at 701-250-5114.
- Walk-ins are welcome Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Call or text us at 701-250-5114 to schedule an appointment and you can wait at our facility.
- Fill out our contact form and we’ll get right back to you.
Oil Change Checklist
You can have peace of mind knowing our experienced technicians with up to 15 years of experience, will do a thorough inspection of your vehicle and give you honest recommendations.
- Install quality motor oil.
- Install brand-new oil filter.
- Reset oil change reminder light.
- Lube chassis, if necessary.
- Check air and cabin filters.
- Add windshield washer fluid.
- Inspect battery.
- Assess brake fluid.
- Check antifreeze levels.
- Check power steering fluid.
- Check transmission fluid.
- Check clutch fluid.
- Inspect wiper blades
- Inspect headlights and tail lights.
- Safety check differentials and transfer case.
- Check and correct tire pressure.
Oil changes with certain oil viscosities, specifications, large oil filters, or more than 5 quarts may incur an extra cost.
We’re happy to take care of your oil change or any other services you need. We’ll come and pick up your car and drop it off. No need to leave the office!
Call or text us at 701-250-5114 for an appointment. Or just stop in! From oil change to complete engine replacement, and everything in between, we service them all.
Services After Your Oil Change
We also offer these post-oil-change services:
- Engine tune ups
- Check engine lights
- Brakes inspection and repair
- Strut check
- Tire rotation, tire balancing, and tire repair
- Suspension repair
- Generators, starters, alternators, carburetors
- Battery check
- Water pump repair
- Muffler replacement
- Emissions tests
- Engine replacement
- Timing belts
- Suspension noise
- Transmission replacement
- Fuel injection diagnosis
- Clutches checked
- Radiator replacements and diagnostics
- Foreign or domestic vehicles
- Electrical service
- Computer diagnosis
- Vehicle inspections
- Air and heat repair
Count on our Automotive and Diesel repair technicians to keep you car, truck, bus, SUV, or van (really anything that moves down the road) on the road longer and safer. Advanced Fleet Services "Keeps you Rollin." From your Smallest Car to your Largest truck We Service Them All!
-Thank you for visiting Advanced Fleet Services of ND, INC in Bismarck, ND. Count on our automotive repair technicians to keep your car, truck, suv, or van on the roads longer and safer.